Monday, September 28, 2015

Character Interview ~ Tessa ~ Alpha Girl Series by Alieen Erin


Emily:
Were you surprised to learn about all the supernatural beings that really do exist?
Tessa:
Yes! I mean… I was so freaked that I jumped out of a window. Although—looking back on it—I probably shouldn’t have been so surprised. I wasn’t exactly normal to begin with. ;)
Emily:
Are any of us really "normal"? lol

Emily:
Tell us Tessa, how do you feel about being bitten?
Tessa:
At first, it was an adjustment. I didn’t like the sense that I was losing who I was. I was so scared of becoming a wolf and what that would mean… But now I’m totally at peace with it. I love my life and wouldn’t change it for the world.

Emily:
How do you think your peers are handling your change?
Tessa:
I didn’t really have any friends to begin with, so no worries there. My parents have been pretty cool about it. Same with my brother, Axel. He’s really my best friend. If he’d freaked out, I think I would’ve freaked out even more, but I have a really awesome family. They made the transition as easy for me as they could.

Emily:
Has your family come to terms with you being a Werewolf?
Tessa:
Yes. They’ve been great. I swear—they have to be spending a fortune to feed a group of weres every Sunday, but they don’t seem to mind it at all. They came to terms with it much faster than I did, that’s for sure.

Emily:
Have you 100% come to terms with it yourself
Tessa:
I think now it’s safe to say yes. Maybe even a few weeks ago, I was still working through it, but after dealing with Luciana and all this madness, I finally feel okay with who I am. Things could have gone so much differently and I’m just thankful…

Emily:
So, your friend Meredith had a rough go. How did it feel to save her life?
Tessa:
She really did… It was terrifying. When I realized what she was going through… I just had no idea. I knew she didn’t shift and there was a curse, but I didn’t really get what that meant. I was too new. But when she got sick, I was so scared. And when she was okay, I was more relieved than anything. I was so glad that she was alive that I couldn’t really feel anything else. I don’t know what I would’ve done if I hadn’t broken the curse.

Emily:
It sounds to me like you're a hero. Do you feel that way?
Tessa:
No! I feel like if I were a real hero, I’d know what the hell I was doing. But most of the time, I’m playing catch-up. Trying to at least get on the same page as Luciana. I do my best, and most of the time, it’s just barely enough to get by. But that little bit is all that counts. Thank God.
Emily:
Well, I consider you a hero.

Emily:
You obviously have some bad ass alpha power. How do you think Mr. Dawson feels about it?
Tessa:
You know, I don’t know what he thinks about that. He doesn’t really say much. If I had to guess, I’d like to think that he’s fine with it, and more than that—glad that Dastien and I found each other. It’s easier to balance that much power between two people… If that makes sense?

Emily:
Your relationship with your cousins has always been tense. How is it now?
Tessa:
So much better. At least with Claudia. Raphael… He’s been a little quiet and brooding. I’m worried about him. I’d hoped that after dealing with Luciana, he’d be better, but… That said, my relationship with Claudia has only gotten better with time, which is great.

Emily:
Were you shocked to learn that Claudia found her true mate that's a wolf?
Tessa:
Before she went to Peru, I had this feeling that she’d meet her match there. I had no clue it was going to be a were! That was nuts! But so many strange things have happened to me over the past few months, that once I got over the initial shock, I think it’s pretty great. Although I’m kind of wondering if she’ll let him bite her! I mean, that would make the most sense, right? So, what are they waiting for?

Emily:
Do you think Raphael will ever find a mate?
Tessa:
I hope so. Either with a bruja or were or human… I don’t care, but that guy deserves someone to bring him some happiness. He stuck by his sister, when he could’ve left her there at the compound. He could’ve left when their parents left, but he didn’t. He’s a good guy. A really good brother to Claudia. And after what happened with the demon… Yeah. I really hope he does.

Emily:
So, in Alpha Unleashed, we were introduced to a new character, Van. Did you ever find out what was up between him and Cosette?
Tessa:
NO! Cosette won’t tell me a damned thing. She’s so cagey like that. I swear, she loves being mysterious… I’m DYING to know! 
Emily:
I think we all are!

Emily:
So, it's been a rough ride. How are you feeling now that Luciana is dead?
Tessa:
Relieved. Thankful. And a whole hell of a lot of exhausted. Boy, am I ready for vacation with Dastien…

Emily:
Did you think killing her was possible for you or did you think you would either die or have to sacrifice yourself in the process?
Tessa:
I wasn’t sure what was going to happen. My vision gave me one version of what could happen, and I worked hard to make sure that didn’t happen. For a lot of reasons. But I was scared. Terrified. I knew it was going to come down to me or her or possibly both, so I had to be ready for all of it.

Emily:
How does it feel to not hide about being a werewolf to the humans?
Tessa:
Super weird. People are still camping out by the St. Ailbe’s gates. As much as I’m glad not to have to lie about this stuff, it feels like I’m being watched everywhere I go. It kind of gives me the creeps.

Emily:
How are things with you and Dastien?
Tessa:
Awesome. I’m super lucky.

Emily:
Did you at some point tell your mother about you and Dastien bonding? If so, how did she take it?
Tessa:
My dad totally spilled the beans. Which was fine. She took it way better than he did.
Emily:
Well, you are daddy's little girl.
 
Emily You said you wanted to go on a honeymoon and Dastien said he would make the arrangements and take you anywhere you want to go. Do you have a place in mind?
Tessa: I’m hoping to maybe see his place in France. I’d also love to go to a white sand beach somewhere in the Caribbean with clear water. I could totally get into lying on the beach for a few weeks and reading a ton of books.

Emily:
Have you changed your mind about having a real wedding?
Tessa:
I don’t know. My mom wants one. Now that we’re bonded, it seems silly… But we’ll see what happens.

Emily:
Now that the world is at peace, where do we go from here?
Tessa:
I don’t know. Luckily—or maybe not so luckily—I haven’t seen anything yet. But I don’t think the fey are too happy right now. Cosette’s disappeared, and from her exchange with Van and what she hinted at, it’s not good. And there are so many other bad things out there. It makes me wonder if now that humans know that they’re there, if things will start to get crazier. If they don’t have to hide, then what happens? I don’t know yet, but I’m sure we’ll find out soon.

Do you want to get to know more about Aileen and her writings? Follow her at the links below.
Blog  

Are you interested in learning more about the Alpha Girl series or the Shadow Raven series? Click on your preferred platform below to start reading.

Alpha Girl Series:
Becoming Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 1)
Amazon  


Avoiding Alpha (Alpha Girl Book 2)  


Alpha Divided (Alpha Girl Book 3)  
Amazon


Bruja (Alpha Girl Book 4)  


Alpha Unleashed (Alpha Girl Book 5)  


SHADOW RAVENS SERIES:
Cipher (Shadow Ravens Book 1)  

Before you go, be sure to enter the giveaway. You have the opportunity to win a signed paperback of the following books:
Becoming Alpha (Book 1)
Avoiding Alpha (Book 2)
Alpha Divided (Book 3)
Bruja (4)
You will also win an ebook of Alpha Unleashed, a necklace, bookmark and keychain from the Alpha Girl series. Be sure to visit the blog everyday to enter again. Giveaway ends 9/30.

No comments:

Post a Comment